High Batts is supported by its members and managed by a Board of Trustees elected at the Annual General Meeting. The practical work involved in maintaining the Reserve is done by members and other volunteers under the direction of a Management Warden.
Membership of the Reserve is open to individuals by making formal application and paying the annual subscription.
By becoming a member of High Batts Nature Reserve, you will
* have access to the Reserve for yourself and family
* receive Members’ Newsletters and the Annual Report
* have opportunities to join in Members’ events
* help to protect this special area and improve its biodiversity
* have opportunities to join our team of conservation volunteers.
Membership costs per annum:-
Individual membership £11
Family membership £15
Students/Junior membership £5
If you have any queries about membership please contact us.